Neighborhood Concerns – Who should I call?

Decorate your fridge with our printable PDF of Who to Call in City Government. (Text also included below)

Call 911 when a person is…

a danger to self or others, is experiencing a medical or psychological emergency

committing a crime (selling/doing illegal drugs, lewd behavior/nudity, theft etc)

Call 311 or non emergency police number (415) 553-0123 to…

provide well-being checks for people not in imminent danger but who need help

report tents/encampments, aggressive panhandling/behavior, people blocking sidewalks/ entrances

file a noise complaint or submit a public service request

Use the 311 app and Twitter @SF311 to…

reinforce 311 and police calls with helpful photos and messages

report Syringes/drug paraphernalia, human waste, garbage/debris etc.You can also contact your supervisor and mayor with your concerns

Aaron Peskin

District 3 Supervisor
(415) 554-7450
Twitter: @AaronPeskin

Mayor London Breed

City of San Francisco
(415) 554-6141
Twitter: @LondonBreed